Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Jordy in a bumbo


These are from this morning. I just couldn't resist taking more pics. Here's Jordy in his bumbo seat which Aunty Sheri has so kindly lent us (she of Hooter Hider fame). He absolutely loves it. He was cooing, and laughing, and trying out all kinds of noises this morning. We had a great old conversation! And I introduced Jordy to Melville the Mouse and he had fun rubbing Melville's belly (today's Glenn Doman flashcard word is "belly" by the way, what a coincidence!).

I think I'm going to have to guard against the couch potato syndrome though (if he's anything like his parents!). He happily watched 25 mins of Baby Einstein (Baby Beethoven) next to me this morning. Had to stop it as he would have been very happy to continue! But looking ahead, think this will be a saving grace if we have to take a long flight. Plop him in front of a mini DVD player with Baby Einstein and we'd be good to go I reckon!

3 comments:

maree said...

every photo...I think ..."this is my favourite"...."Oh no, it's this one...." these 2 are absolutely CHERRUBY! Don't think this is a real word but it is now as I try to describe Jordy!

maree said...

Dora - everyone at work here thinks in these ones he looks like you!

Aliciela said...

What a CUTIE! Does this serve as a poo-seat too?