Tired as anything, but Labrador Park still elicits smiles all round (ok maybe not for Jordy but at least he stopped crying!)
1. Our days (and nights) are broken up according to three-hourly feeding cycles.
2. Our dining table has disappeared under two waterproof mats, and three different packets of diapers.
3. We've traded in The Economist and the newspapers for books with great big black and white pictures and NO words.
4. We can sustain a ten-minute conversation around the frequency and consistency of Jordy's poo.
5. I can't remember what toting around a little handbag feels like.
6. We've started mapping out accessible toilets and changing stations in all places of interest.
7. "Dimly-lit" is now a major factor in choosing which cafe to frequent - all the better to hide my hooters when I feed I say. (ps: Thanks to Sheri for lending me her Hooter Hider - I'm getting rather adept at using it! Last count: KK Hospital's Delifrance, Cafe Beviamo, Home during Jordy's one month party, and at Coffee Bean in Great World City today)
8. We take naps at 8.30pm on a Saturday night (!)
9. Our TV volume is permanently down low.
10. Our lullaby repertoire has greatly expanded!