Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

In the Blink of an Eye


The last two weeks have gone by in what felt like a long, hard blink. I think it's because Jordy's cold took a while to abate (which accounts for the long, hard bit), and we've had a few groups of friends over as well as me starting to dabble in some part-time work (which accounts for the blink-and-you-might-miss-it bit)!

Anyway, as it's now late and I'm too tired to write much, this passport photo of Jordy will just have to do. We had the BEST service at the ICA today. From the time Jordy and I stepped into the building, it took less than five minutes for us to collect both our passports! I highly recommend the e-queue system.

Isn't it just the best picture possible though?

1 comment:

maree said...

Oh my gosh Jody - what a sweetie! You already look like a little boy! Just as well your Mummy & Daddy sent me all those baby photos otherwise I would have missed your "baby" stage...and now your very own passport! Oh me Oh my... - already you are planning to travel. Yeahhhh!!!!