Publishing my resolutions in the hopes of becoming more accountable for them...
1. Exercise twice a week: build up to 10 laps of the pool at work, and brisk walking on the treadmill for 6 to 8 songs on iPod.
2. Be more tolerant and patient, and forgiving. Especially of the people dearest to me.
3. Put pen to paper. Sit down and write at least one hour a week. Fiction, business plan, volunteer copywriting, whatever it is, just get it out. If not it's juts a bunch of incoherent thoughts in my brain.
4. Cook at least three dinners a week. Aim for two of these to be vegetarian or fish-based.
5. Eat oatmeal at least twice a week.
6. Count blessings everyday to ward off Singaporean envy-your-neighbour/friends/colleagues/random people syndrome.