Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Out, Out Damned Spot (of Bad Fat)!

At home today down with a throad infection. D came down with it in Abu Dhabi then I started feeling pretty awful on Wednesday night, and the fever and body aches came yesterday. We suspect we got it from little Jordy, as D's now developed the awful hacking cough that's plagued Jordy for more than two weeks now!

Sigh. But thank God for the wonders of anti-biotics. Can't remember the last time I had to take them, but whatever it is, it's working!

The really, really cool news is that I got my latest cholesterol results back, and... everything is looking rather good! So the new diet and exercise regime is working. And the best thing of all? My Cholesterol/HDL ratio of 3.8 is now in the better-than-average range! Whee!

DATE 29-Aug-09 2-Nov-09 23-Mar-10
Total Cholesterol 319 214 202
HDL Cholesterol 61 44 53
LDL Cholesterol 234 143 135
Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 5.2 4.9 3.8

No comments: